A Superfood blend for smoothies, meal replacement or a pre/post workout shake for the coffee lover.
- A combination of pure, ethically sourced, nutrient dense superfoods packed with plant-based protein, nutrients, living enzymes, vitamins and vital nutrients.
- Carefully formulated to help reduce cravings and nourish and balance your body all the way to the cellular level.
- The result is a uniquely satisfying and exceptionally nourishing natural energy source that embodies nutrition without compromise.
- Chia Seeds are the richest plant source of omegas-3’s on this planet, also rich in calcium, fiber, and protein.
- Hemp Protein is made from ground hemp seeds providing an easily digestible complete protein, high in Omega-3, Omega-6, Iron, Fibre, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Potassium.
- Maca Root is a highly intelligent plant that adapts to the needs of your hormone, energy and immune system.
- Completely free of added sugars, chemicals, preservatives, colourants, flavourants, or fillers.
- Suitable for Vegans, all organic and GMO free
- Ideal as a quick breakfast smoothie or meal replacement, or alternatively as a pre/post workout shake for sustained energy and optimum recovery.
- Perfect for elevating your daily nutrition intake for a healthier body.
Smoothie: Add to blender: 1-2 level scoops (low/high activity), 300ml water/milk alternative, 1 or 1.5 peeled ripe bananas (preferably frozen), one cup of frozen berries or other fruit 3-4 blocks ice and 1tsp honey if desired. Adjust liquid and sweetness to taste.
Quick Recovery Elixir Shake (Pre or post exercise): Shake, stir, or blend: 1-2 level scoops (as needed based on intensity of training), blended as per above recipe or shaken with coconut water, water, or milk alternative and natural sweetener of choice.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Turkish ground espresso*, Organic raw chia seeds*, Organic raw hemp protein powder*, Organic raw maca root*, Organic wild harvested mesquite, Organic raw lucuma fruit*, French grown water-extracted yellow pea protein. *Raw and certified organic at source