Soridol is a class I medical cream that’s specially formulated to alleviate the itch and pruritus associated with psoriasis.
- Colloidal oatmeal supports the skin with a coating of polysaccharides to soothe and calm irritated areas.
- Full Spectrum CBD extracts from the Cannabis Sativa plant contribute to normal cell growth.
- Liposomal formulation allows ingredients to penetrate deep into the skin where they are needed most.
- Calms the itch and keeps skin moist, protected, and nourished with crucial vitamins and antioxidants.
- Improves the skin’s structural and defence systems, restoring the pathological pathways that trigger symptoms of psoriasis.
- 300mg of CBD in 50ml.
Apply thinly and massage gently into the skin.
Do not use Soridol if you are allergic to any of the product ingredients.
Those allergic to grasses (Poaceae) should avoid the use of Soridol. Gluten and/or soy-intolerant individuals should consult their personal healthcare provider prior to use. Oatmeal contains gluten and lecithin is made from soy.
Ingredients: Water; Isostearyl Isostearate; Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil; Simmondsia; Chinesis seed oil; Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate; Glycerin; Betaine;Colloidal oatmeal; Pathenol; Cetearyl Alcohol; Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters; Glyceryl Stearate; Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate; Glyceryl Caprylate; Inositol; Jojoba Esters; Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium actryldimethyl; Taurate Copoly; Tocopheryl acetate; Thetrahydrocurcumin; CetylAlcohol; Cannabidiol;Lactic Acid; Caprylhydroxamic Acid; Alcohol; Phellodendron Bark Extract;Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Cholecalciferol.